Monday, January 5, 2009

Whoa!

One of the things I want to be better at this year is keeping in touch with people. Here's to hoping I will do that. There are quite a few of you who have made such a huge impact on my life. I have not done a very good job of keeping in touch.

So, John and I are going to run a marathon. We have started training for it ... well, John has started training for it. I haven't because I didn't get up this morning at 5:15 to go run. John did. I don't know why I didn't get up ... well, I sort of do. I didn't want to. :) So, tonight I have to go run for 30 minutes. I will run for 4 minutes and walk for 1 minute.

I'm waiting to hear about my mom's test results. She had a liver biopsy a week ago today. I am hoping and praying for good news.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray, Hooray! Holly is a blogger!

    REALLY looking forward to this. Your insights are always amazing, so I'm glad you're sharing them with a wide audience.

    Look out blogosphere! ~M.

    ReplyDelete