Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hm ...

Man, I totally had something good to say on my blog and now I can't remember what it was.
Tonight is Spanish class. Last week I learned about health. I'm not sure what this week is. But, I did do my homework so I'm proud of myself for that.

Oh, I know what it was! My friend Mari told me that I had a lot of great perspectives on things so she was excited that I was going to be blogging. That is an awesome compliment. I was very grateful to receive it. It was even more impressive because it came from Mari. I hope to be more like Mari. She sends her grandmother letters often, stays in touch with people and has a delightful sense of humor. Mari is very un-selfish. She puts as much time into others and she does to herself. She lives in NYC these days with her husband but I'm hoping and praying she will move to Austin!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, that made me tear up a little. You are funny.

    Carry around a little notebook (like a reporter!) and make notes about random stuff to write about.

    ReplyDelete