Tuesday, January 6, 2009

January 6, 2009

I told John about my new blog last night on our way home from work. On occassion he will be a guest blogger. I think that will be fun. I also told him that I feel like my spine has been turned into a gently bubbling brook. Hear me out. For the first time since October I don't have a major event looming over me. The pledge drive isn't going to happen until the end of March, we're all ready married, there's no 2 week vacations scheduled and the major work event won't happen for another 2 months. It is a glorious feeling.

Mom didn't hear about her test results. Dad doesn't like the cold and now he's working outside.

Last night John and I went to the gym. I had to get my running in. I ran for 4 minutes then walked for 1. I ended up doing that for 30 minutes. I ran a total of 2.5 miles. Not great but I could have never run 2.5 miles straight.

I got a new hair cut. I look like I belong in the 80s. John said it looked okay this morning though. I'm wearing my new watch, my new rings and my favorite necklace. The necklace is silver and says Live, Laugh, Love. It was a wedding present from Judy. Hooray for Judy!

2 comments:

  1. Holly I am so happy that you like the necklace. I thought that when I picked it out that it was your style.I wish for you two to have the best new year and many more to come. Judy

    ReplyDelete