Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bust!

I woke up last night to sleet on the windows. I was so excited. I thought for sure I wouldn't have to go to work today. And, here I sit. At KUT. I love my job - that's not why I wanted to stay away. I just really wanted a day off. Don't we all every know and again? The Austin weather forecasters were cracking me up last night. It was like the end of the world was coming because Austin might get some ice. They were doing hour by hour announcements. And, then it was a bust. No bad weather at all.

I did not get up to go running this morning. John did. I stayed in my warm cozy bed. I didn't feel like fighting against myself this morning. I had all ready pretty much convinced myself that I didn't want to go so I decided not to. I am going to have to find a place to run today. I think I might try out the UT Rec Sports. I cannot go tonight because I have Spanish class. It will definitely have to be at lunch. I can get it done though. And, the wonderful thing is that I actually do want to get it done. I think I'll have a better run because I do want to get it done. This morning I would have had a horrible run because I didn't want to get it done. That's my rationale anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment