Wednesday, January 14, 2009

5 a.m. came early

Good morning!
John and I did get up this morning at 5 a.m. Thank goodness John gets up first. So, he rolled out of bed and went into the bathroom. I normally get dressed first and then I go into the bathroom. You know, brush the teeth, put in contacts, that sort of thing. I have an amazing warm-up suit that John's parents got me for Christmas. It is black velvet and super warm. Yes, I do need it in Austin. It was in the 30s this morning.

My run this morning was one of the best ones I've ever had. I realized that I need to run a bit quicker (relative to me. I'm still hideously slow) so I can get my breathing in working order. I need to concentrate on my breathing so I don't concentrate on how much running sucks.

Today I think I might leave work around 12:30 p.m. so I can go get a new Social Security card. I don't have my old one. I hope that's not a problem. I need to get my name changed with the new card so I can get my name changed at the University. I also have all my paperwork filled out for a new passport. I need to go talk to the very friendly UT post office man about how I need to go about that. I think I have to have my stupid picture taken again. Blugh.

Hope you guys have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. You probably do need your old one (I did) - they keep the old one, give you something temporary (a receipt) and then send you the new one in the mail (mine came really fast). If you don't have your old one anymore, maybe they'll be more lenient. I don't know. Good luck!!! I still need to do a new passport myself.

    ReplyDelete