Thursday, January 15, 2009

What is my last name again?

Yesterday I was a pretty busy bee. My last name is officially changed to Gaete ... well, according to the Social Security office anyway. I still need to go to the UT payroll department. I also need to send off for my new passport and finally get my Texas driver's license. But, I'm getting there.

Yesterday I went to the Social Security office. I had to wait for a very long time - like 2 hours - but within 5 minutes they had looked at my paperwork, entered something into their computer, printed out a receipt and sent me on my way. I think Mom was a wee bit sad yesterday that I had changed my name. I can understand. It is weird to be a Gaete now instead of an O'Neill. I am glad to change my name though. I respect those who don't, but I wanted to take John's name.

This morning was not a working out morning. I woke up around 5 and then went back to sleep. It was heavenly. I am having roast beef for lunch today instead of turkey. :( The turkey had a bizarro green spot on it that John and I did not appreciate.

OH! And awesome news - Tressa, John and I are going to the OSU/Baylor game on Saturday. It is in Waco. We are all pretty pumped.

No comments:

Post a Comment