Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'm one of "those" people

I create a blog and then I never write anything on it. Tsk tsk. I have been thinking of my blog often though. I'm trying to decide what I am going to write about. Will it be this marathoning adventure John and I have embarked upon? Will it be about our life as newlyweds? Will it be strictly about the way we are eating better and hopefully losing weight? I don't know. I think this blog will end up being about ... well ... me. Makes me feel pretty selfish but that's what I know the most about. And, they say you should write about what you know.

So, John and I are going to do a marathon. I received confirmation from Mom yesterday that if John and I ran the Tulsa marathon in November she would come and cheer for us. She at first asked me if she was supposed to run along side us. I told her she was. But, then we discussed how she could just make signs and cheer for us and call it good.

We did our first "long" run on Sunday. It as 3 miles. This Sunday we are going to run for 4 miles. On Monday morning we did get up at the butt crack to get our run in. Since we've started going in the morning we aren't really sure what to do with our evenings. It is a bit funny. Last night John read for a little while. I watched Larry King Live because Jillian Michaels and Bob Harper from The Biggest Loser were on. Normally in the evenings we were going to the gym. But, now we don't have to go to the gym so we just sort of twiddle our thumbs. It is actually an amazing feeling because we have been so darn busy for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment