Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Not too energetic today

I watched the inauguration yesterday in the Austin City Limits studio. It was awesome. I felt like I was in the middle of history - both political and musical. A pretty cool feeling.

I was grumpy yesterday. I think it was because I was super tired. Yesterday we got up to do some cross training. This morning we ran for 40 minutes - running 4 walking 1. It was okay. I almost didn't make it out of bed but then I thought about going to tell John I wasn't going and it just seemed easier to put on my running clothes and go. Its not that he would have given me grief - its that I would have been disappointed in myself. He actually would have been super nice and then he would have went to the gym and I would have felt like a lazy fool.

I have been missing my family quite a bit recently. I saw some adorable pictures of Heather's kids. I miss them.

I am tired today as well. I just hope I'm not as grumpy. I need some caffeinated tea!

1 comment: