Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Audio books

I love audio books. I'm listening to True Blue by David Baldacci. I think the cheesier parts stick out a little bit more when you are listening instead of reading. Nonetheless I really enjoy listening to books.

John and I were talking about what books we were going to take with us to Miami. We each gave the other one 5 books that the person should read. I'm going to try to remember what they were.

John gave to me
The Americanization of Benjamin Franklin; Wicked; Unmasking Administrative Evil; and Blood of Brothers. There's one more that neither one of us can ever remember.

I gave to John
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire; Animal, Vegetable Miracle; Anne of Green Gables; The Notebook. Well bother. There's one more that I cannot remember either. I'll update the post if either one of us remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment