Tuesday, December 15, 2009

And ... I return

I am being very productive today. I’ve found that listening to a book on my MP3 player actually boosts my productivity. I’m listening to True Blue by David Baldacci. It is pretty good. Some cheesy one-liners but still good.

I snuck up on John last night as he was looking at my Christmas present. He was looking at multi-tools otherwise known as Gerbers. I would like to have one.

Christmas lights in Austin are a struggle. Some people just haphazardly through up lights in their trees and on their houses. It makes John and I laugh. One of our neighbors vomited Christmas decorations all over their yard. Seriously, I do not think there is an inch of grass showing because they have so many lighted things whirling and twirling. They are playing music and have a countdown to Christmas … all within a few feet of our house! The word tacky is not nearly strong enough!

2 comments:

  1. I love tacky Christmas lights but imagine they'd be less fun in such close proximity. Are you adding dazzle lights to your house ... its first Christmas with you?! Wahoo.

    Gerber is a funny name for a multi-tool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love the tacky Christmas lights. They make me really happy. We are not adding any lights to our house this year. We're still trying to get the inside looking nice.

    I agree that Gerber is a name. It should really be baby food. :)

    ReplyDelete